Nippies Tape Bundle
Achieving your perfect look has never been easier:
Nippies Breast Tape
Our all-new Nippies Breast Tape will help you enhance your natural figure, without unwanted bra lines. Made with our exclusive Soft-Stretch™ technology, Nippies Breast Tape can be cut into strips and layered for extra support.
Gentle on Skin: Our Nippies Breast Tape is made from premium nylon and medical-grade adhesive which is gentle on even the most sensitive skin types. It’s hypoallergenic too!
Color Options: Nippies Breast Tape comes in a variety of colors, allowing you to match skin tones or dress colors. Go light for bright shirts and swim suits and dark for evening gowns and dresses.
Bra Replacement: Ditch uncomfortable wires and visible straps for Nippies Breast Tape. Get the support you need without limiting your wardrobe options.
Water Resistant: Nippies Breast Tape is water resistant, allowing you to wear it under your favorite swim apparel to achieve the perfect cleavage. Works great with one or two-piece swimsuits!
- 80% nylon, 20% elastane fabric
- Medical-grade adhesive
- Length - 16.5 feet (5.5 yards)
- Width - 2 inches
How To Wear
Test first! Apply a small patch of tape to your chest for 24 hours to check for any sensitivity.
Do not apply over broken, damaged, or sun-burned skin. Discontinue use immediately if redness, discoloration, or other irritation occurs.
- Clean and dry skin
- Hold tape up to breast to determine how much you need, unroll and cut. Tip: When in doubt, cut longer strips!
- Carefully peel back part of the liner, lift up your breast, and place slightly above the breast’s base. This prevents tape from sticking to itself. Tip: We recommend applying nipple covers (sold separately) before applying tape.
- Use one hand to lift up your breast and the other to gently pull the tape up. Tip: Use a mirror to check your work!
- Press tape down onto your chest for a secure hold.
- Rub tape gently to smooth wrinkles and activate adhesive.
Repeat steps with more strips until you achieve the look you desire. Make sure to apply enough tape to support your breast size. If necessary, carefully trim off excess tape.
How To Remove
Completely saturate tape in baby oil or coconut oil for at least 15 minutes.
Carefully peel tape away. Tip: Pull tape back against itself, not at a 45º angle – and definitely NOT like a bandage.
Use a cotton pad and oil to remove any remaining adhesive from your skin. Tip: Plan to shower after tape removal to wash off excess oil.
Use Precautions: Darker skin tones may temporarily lighten or discolor with adhesive use. Do not use on open wounds or cuts, skin disorders, sunburned skin, or depigmentation. If you have skin or adhesive sensitivities, wear with caution, and after removing per directions, gently dry skin and apply a moisturizing lotion.
Wash and reuse:
Contents: One pair of reusable silicone nipple covers in a chic travel box and