How to use the oh-so-convenient Adjust-A-Buttom
On the front of your loose waistband:
1. Carefully remove the back fastener by pulling the tip of the fastener from the post.
2. Place the Adjust-A-Button in the desired location on either side of the primary button and insert the post through the jeans.
3. Secure the Adjust-A-Button by placing the back fastener on the post.
4. Take off jeans before removing the Adjust-A-Button. Pull the tip of the fastener to remove.
5. Remove button before washing.
Warning: Post may be sharp. Do not apply or remove Adjust-A-Button while wearing jeans. Not recommended for children under 10.
Choking Hazard: Contains small parts; not suitable for children.